These days a good pancake recipe goes a long way! We have all been forced to focus on what matters most and to simplify our lives a bit. Having a go to pancake recipe that’s easy and yummy is one of those necessities when trying to find budget friendly healthy meals for your family. We love having this recipe as our breakfast for dinner on Sundays but this recipe makes enough to have leftovers for the week ahead!
Good Old Fashioned Pancakes- (THM S, Keto, Low Carb)
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 c. egg whites
- 2 T baking powder
- 6 T butter
- 1 1/2 c. baking blend
- 1 1/2 c. almond flour
- 2 T super sweet or 1/2 c. gentle sweet or a sweetener equivalent
- 2/3 c. almond milk
- Toppings choose any:
- Whipped cream
- Lily's chocolate chips or your sugar free chocolate chip of choice
- Sugar free caramel sauce or maple syrup
- Heat up a griddle or frying pan on medium/high heat
- In a blender blend all ingredients
- Spray griddle or pan with non-stick spray
- Ladle 1/4 c. batter onto skillet- I usually get 4-5 at a time depending on how large I make them
- Cook on one side until you see bubbles form
- Flip & cook on the other side for a few minutes
- Transfer to baking sheet and keep them in the oven at 200 degrees until ready to serve
- Top with toppings of your choice!
I’d love to hear from you! What is your favorite breakfast food?