Who doesn’t love a creamy sauce over noodles? This is the ultimate comfort food! A low carb, THM friendly version of this is even better. This simple sauce will take you minutes to make. My oldest son loves this dish so we have it often. Even my pickiest eaters ask for seconds. If you want to make it lighter, you can omit the cream and use laughing cow cheese. I often make zoodles for my hubby and I and it’s just as good. You won’t even miss the noodles with this yummy sauce, but if you are in the mood for noodles go for it!
Low Carb Chicken Alfredo (THM S)
- 2 ounces cream cheese I prefer the ⅓ less fat or I use 3 laughing cow cheese wedges to make it lighter
- 1/4 c. parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c. cottage cheese
- 2½ c. almond milk
- ¼ c. butter
- 1/2 c. cream
- 2 tsp garlic seasoning
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 box dreamfields pasta
- 8 chicken tenderloins
- Cook the tenderloins in an instantpot by simply adding 1 c. of water and setting the poultry button
- Boil the water for the pasta according to the instructions on the box
- Make the sauce by melting the butter in a large skillet over medium/high heat
- Whisk in the cream cheese or laughing cow cheese
- Add in parm cheese, cream and almond milk
- Add in the salt and garlic seasoning
- Let sauce bubble for 5 minutes and then simmer on low until ready to use
- Once chicken is finished, shred it with a fork
- Finish making the pasta and after it's cooked and drained, add it into the sauce with the chicken or simply plate the pasta and add the sauce on top
Flavor is AMAZING! Cannot believe how healthy this is and it tastes like pure decadence.
Thank you so much for the compliment Amy, I’m glad you enjoyed it!