Don’t know what to make for dinner? If you have chicken, swiss, ham, & laughing cow cheese you can make this low carb chicken cordon bleu dinner in just under 40 minutes! I always love to have quick and easy chicken recipes on hand and this one is creamy and tasty without being too fatty. S meals are often dinner favorites in our THM community, but it’s easy to overdo the fat with those meals. This meal gives you the creaminess & flavor you’re looking for without a lot of fat so you can enjoy it & feel satisfied without it sitting heavy in your belly. This is another one of my family’s favorites! Enjoy!!
Low Carb Chicken Cordon Bleu- THM S
- 3 Light Swiss Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges
- 9 chicken tenderloins
- 6 slices deli ham- sugar free nitrate free is preferable
- 3 slices swiss cheese
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375
- Spray a sheet pan with non stick olive oil or coconut oil spray
- Lay out the frozen chicken tenderloins on the pan
- Spread 1/3 rd LCC wedges on each frozen tenderloin. It's much easier to do this when the tenderloins are completely frozen, it's much harder when they are thawed even a little bit
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder and salt. Sprinkle on top of each tenderloin. You won't use all of this but put enough to add some flavor.
- Cut the swiss cheese in 1/3rds and the deli meat in 1/3rds
- Top each tenderloin with 2 ,1/3rd slices of nitrate free deli ham & 1/3rd slice of swiss cheese
- Bake for 30 minutes