Fall is in the air! My mom and I have been having so much fun creating pumpkin goodies & can’t seem to get enough of them. A no bake pumpkin cheesecake we enjoyed when we were on weight watchers inspired us to create a THM version. Ditch the graham crackers and bring on the almond flour! My kiddos love this (even my non-cheesecake loving daughter) & it’s so easy to make! It just might be the perfect addition to your fall desserts and Thanksgiving meal!
No bake Pumpkin Cheesecake (THM S)
- 1 c. almond flour
- 2 T melted butter
- 2 T gentle sweet
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1 c. pumpkin
- 8 oz 1/3 fat cream cheese (softened
- 1/2 c. cottage cheese
- 2/3 c sweetener you can use less according to your sweetness preference
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1 T. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 T. Gelatin
- 1 c. water
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Use the base of your springform pan to cut a circle out of parchment paper
- Place the parchment paper in the bottom of the springform pan & spray with olive oil or coconut oil
- In a small bowl, combine the almond flour, butter, gentle sweet, and cinnamon with a fork
- Put the crust in the preheated oven for 7 minutes (after it comes out, put the baked crust still inside the springform pan on a plate and let it cool down in the fridge or freezer
- Boil the cup of water (you can do this on the stove or simply microwave for 5 minutes)- the water will boil down to about 3/4 c.
- Meanwhile, combine all of the filling ingredients (except the water and gelatin) in a blender (I love my ninja!) and blend well, using a spatula to scrape the sides. Set aside.
- Once the water is boiled, little by little sprinkle to gelatin into the boiling water constantly whisking it in to avoid any clumps
- Pour the gelatin mixture into the rest of the filling mixture and blend well (you can wait until the gelatin mixture cools a bit if you want, but don't wait too long)
- Pour the filling into a cooled down crust
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours
- Using a butter knife or small knife, separate the pie from the springform pan by cutting along the edges of the pie before releasing the springform pan
- Serve with whipped cream 🙂
- It's even better the next day!
You can also make this crustless by simply pouring the filling into glass dessert cups & keeping them refrigerated for when you want a pumpkin treat:)